Wednesday, July 15, 2015

MUSIC



1-      Music
             You hear a song here, you hear a song over there and you just can’t resist but sway to that good beat. You feel yourself drawn to that MUSIC and can’t help but sing along. I define music as a rhythm that sets our soul free. Why? I believe that music is a soul that interacts with ours. It has specific purpose, either to inspire or just to make us happy. When we listen to sad music, we know that music wasn’t meant for us but when we hear it. You feel like the music was meant for you. That it was meant for the situation you’re in. Love songs are one of the most popular music there is, it reminds us of the person we love, or person that we like. Every time you hear a love song, the first thing that comes into your mind is someone you love.
            Music has varieties of amazing purposes. For example, when I listen to Hall Of Fame by The Script it motivates and inspires me to push on. I feel like I can do anything and I can accomplish what I am doing no matter what hinders me from doing it. It’s a fact that songs can change our emotions or make us feel more sad or happy. You feel the lyrics as if it is forcing you to change your mood according to what the song contains. Not only does music express our feelings it also tells what kind of person we are. Our personality is identified depending on what kind of music we play. When you play songs that are joyful like Happy, people will also describe you as a happy person. But this is not entirely true. Some people, like me, likes a variety of songs with no specific mood at all. I have motivational songs, happy songs, brokenhearted songs, and I-Like-To-Be-Alone song. I just play this songs depending on what my mood is.
             Music is our friend. Embrace it and consider it as one of the greatest things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment