Tuesday, August 25, 2015

10-League Of Legends

                       There are a lot of players in the whole world. Of course, there's also a lot of variety of games chosen to be played by this gamer. I don't consider myself as a pro-player but I've played a lot of games since I was a kid and now, I'm playing one interesting game called League.



There are millions of games in the whole world but one caught my attention. That game is League of Legends. I started playing League of Legends last summer. I was only invited by my cousin to play it but then I saw how cool the game was and became addicted to it. Every once in a while me my cousin would play for atleast 3 hours a day. We even go in far places just to play.

I normally don’t like to play games like League of Legends but what caught my attention is because of the ranking system. The divisions like bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, mastery and challenger. I thought to myself, if I play this game how far can I go? And from that thought I started my career in League of Legends, playing every day to reach the maximum level in order to play ranked games. I play them every day with my friends although they’re not as good as I thought. The mechanics of the game is you’re a group of five against another group of five and destroy the enemies Nexus. The first one who destroys it is the winner. I have only 2 months before the season ends. So I’m rushing myself to get to gold division to be able to get a proper reward. I always use Morgana, my best pick champion. I enjoy playing this game. I forgot my problems even my assignments sometimes. I worry that this might be the reason I’ll fail some of my subjects but of course I won’t let that happen. There are game wherein I’m the winner but of course I also lose and it’s not something I am to be proud of. I hate it when I lose and I always tell myself to be better and be stronger. Some people say that Dota 2 is better than League of Legends. No, I don’t agree. First of all, Dota and LoL are two different games and we can’t compare them. Second, is that it was never LoL that has the flaw but the players playing it.


5 comments: